I. BASIC PROVISIONS
The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is the trading company Dům českých řemesel sro , IČ: 28394151 with the registered office of Petra Bezruče 1776, 272 01 Kladno, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file number C 138427.
Administrator contact details are:
address: Petra Bezruče 1776, 272 01 Kladno
Phone: +420 725 120 337
- Personal Data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or identity of the individual.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator handles the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained based on your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required, personal information is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract;
- sending business messages and making other marketing activities.
- The administrator has an automatic individualdecision making within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. DATA STORAGE TIME
- The administrator stores personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years after termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years, if personal data are processed by consent
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes personal data.
V. BENEFICIARIES OF PERSONAL DATA (ADMINISTRATORS)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of contract-based payments,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services and cloud services.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the terms set out in the GDPR
- the right to access their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit the processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article I of these Terms and Conditions.
- Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
VII. CONDITIONS FOR PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure the data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular passwords, antivirus, backups.
- The administrator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
These conditions come into effect on 25 May 2018.